What is a dental irrigator and how can it prevent and treat periodontitis?
Dental irrigators can help prevent and treat periodontitis, and many dentists often recommend them to treat this oral problem. How can you help prevent and treat it?
What is periodontitis
Is about a gum infection that damages the white tissue, which little by little destroys the bone that supports the teeth, causing them to loosen or fall out. It is also known as gum disease.
The most common symptoms are:
- Inflammation or swelling in the gums.
- The gums are bright red, dark, or purple in color.
- Tooth sensitivity.
- Bleeding gums.
- After each brushing, the bristles of the brush turn pink.
- Spitting up blood after brushing your teeth.
- Bad breath.
- Pus between the teeth and gums.
- Loose teeth or missing teeth.
- Pain when chewing.
- Separation of teeth.
Best dental irrigator for periodontitis
The dental irrigator is often recommended for periodontitis, as it the pressurized water jet stimulates the gumseliminating any trace of bacteria and helps reduce inflammation.
Of all the models on the market, which is the best irrigator for periodontitis? Without a doubt the Oral-B Oxyjet.
This irrigator can be purchased in two models; The one that only includes the irrigator, or a complete 2-in-1 dental hygiene station that combines the irrigator with an electric toothbrush.
Why is it the best option to treat gum disease problems?
- Oxyjet technology consists of some microbubbles that impact the gum, massaging them and reducing the damage suffered.
- the stream of water penetrates the gumsexpelling the remains of dirt that accumulate in it.
- Can easily regulate the power of the jetadapting it to the needs of the mouth.
- It is shown that Oxyjet technology removes more plaque bacteria than the pressurized water jet of conventional irrigators, preventing periodontitis.
- The Oxyjet irrigator has been manufactured with the advice of industry experts.
- guarantees a deep cleaning of any corner of the mouthby being able to rotate the nozzle 360º.
Deja un comentario