Waterpik WF-03UK010 Cordless Water Flosser | DENTAL IRRIGATOR
If what you are looking for is a simple dental irrigator that removes plaque and helps you have stronger gums, without a doubt the model waterpik laptop it is what you are looking for.
Why do we recommend this model? Read our full review and you will see that it is perfect for you.
Features of the Waterpik WF-03UK010 cordless irrigator
These are all the features you need to know about Waterpik's fantastic pressure water irrigator:
- Size: 7.2 x 13 x 23cm
- Weight: 340 grams
- 3 nozzles
- Power source: Batteries (included in the box)
- Does not include charging cable.
- 2 pressure modes.
- 250ml tank.
Why is the WF-03UK010 portable dental irrigator such a price?
With this irrigator, the Waterpik brand wanted to offer a product for those who were looking for a simpler model, for quick cleaning, without having to depend on a model as bulky as a desktop irrigator or with as many functions as other wireless models.
Its design is intended as an alternative for those who spend a lot of time away from home for work, and want to take the device with them. In other words, it is a travel irrigator, with an ergonomic design that offers all the comforts when using it.
In addition, it is very light, and its operation is quite simple. Even the smallest of the house will be able to use it without problems.
Advantages of the Waterpik cordless irrigator
The best way to know if this dental irrigator is for you is knowing all its advantages:
- Completely Wireless: This irrigator works with three batteries, so it is completely wireless. Perhaps the biggest problem is that it does not have a charging cable, so rechargeable batteries cannot be used.
- Two pressure levels: It has two pressure modes, one bass and other tall. The first is for those who have sensitive teeth, or need a quick cleaning of their mouth. The second is for those who use braces or must remove food debris that is difficult to remove.
- Three nozzles: It includes two basic mouthpieces Y one orthodontic. The latter is for those who wear braces or recently had a crown or orthodontics performed.
- Very easy to use: Undoubtedly one of the great advantages is that Its operation is very simpleturning on with a switch.
- 250 ml tank: It is true that the capacity of the deposit is not remarkable. However, it will be more than enough for a full power cleaning in 2 minutes.
- Nozzle rotation up to 360º: Once you have fitted the mouthpiece, it can be rotated up to 360º, guaranteeing that you will be able to reach anywhere in your mouth.
- Ergonomic design: Without a doubt, its ergonomic design is its greatest attraction, allowing it to be picked up comfortably and used without feeling discomfort when leaning over the sink.
- Perfect for traveling: Being such a small model, you can take it with you on a trip. In fact, the box includes a bag to store it.
The benefits of using the WF-03UK010 Waterpik pressure water irrigator
What are the benefits of including this irrigator in your daily dental hygiene routine? We tell you!
- Cleaner teeth: It's 50% more effective than dental floss, leaving your mouth feeling fresh and, of course, cleaner.
- Remove dental plaque: According to experts, it removes up to 99.9% of dental plaque in less than three seconds. This makes it perfect for those who have difficulty using dental floss, toothpicks or brushes.
- Healthier gums: At its lowest level it serves to massage and stimulate the gums, which will improve blood circulation and keep them strong and healthy.
- Fresh breath: By removing food debris and killing bacteria, it will guarantee that your breath will stay fresh at all times.
- For dentures: Thanks to its pressure jets, it is perfect for cleaning dental prostheses, improving the health of your gums.
Disadvantages of the Waterpik portable dental irrigator
Have we found any downside to this wireless oral irrigator? Unfortunately yes, like for example:
- Too easy: It is a very simple model, and for those who have specific problems, such as gingivitis, it will not work.
- Does not work with rechargeable battery: Perhaps its biggest disadvantage is that you will have to worry about changing the batteries every two to three, not having the option of using rechargeable batteries, since it does not have a connector for a cable.
- Small deposit: For quick cleaning, the tank capacity is more than enough. But for a thorough cleaning you will have to fill it several times. Also, it is not removable, which can be a bit awkward when refilling it.
- Few functions: Being so simple, it hardly has any functions that allow you to adapt the power of the jet to your specific needs.
How to correctly use the Waterpik cordless pressure irrigator
Although it is true that its operation is very simple, let us indicate the steps to follow the first time you use it:
- Place the batteries in the compartment of the base (they are included).
- Fill the water tank, placing the irrigator in a horizontal position.
- Place the mouthpiece that you are going to use making a small pressure in the corresponding hole.
- Place the irrigator in your mouth (we advise you to lean a little over the sink) and press the switch. Remember, the first level is the lowest and the second is the most powerful.
- For an effective cleaning, make sure to follow the line that your gums draw on your teeth.
- After cleaning is complete, return the switch to the OFF position.
User reviews about the Waterpik WF-03UK010 professional cordless irrigator
Opinion 5/5 😄
Leaves your mouth cleaner than just brushing. The acceptable price. Somewhat tight power
Opinion 3/5 😕
The dentist recommended it to me so as not to use dental floss because I could accidentally remove a filling.
Opinion 1/5 😡
It does not have enough water capacity, forcing to recharge once more halfway through the irrigation. On the other hand, you always have to set it to level 2, which is the maximum because the power is very low compared to the normal waterpik I have at home.
Final Conclusions on the Waterpik Portable Travel Irrigator
Although it is not the best irrigator on the market, it is highly recommended for those who are going to use an irrigator for the first time or for children.
Its operation is very simple, and the only thing you have to worry about is changing the batteries from time to time. If you use it very often, and at maximum power, you should change them approximately every week or week and a half (depending on the brand).
A fairly inexpensive irrigator, and of very good quality. Also, Doesn't take up much space in the sinkbeing able to place it in a corner without being a nuisance.
Is it the type of irrigator you were looking for? Perfect! Because here we show you the best offer to buy this irrigator at an unbeatable price.
Deja un comentario