Tabletop irrigator Apiker FC169 | DENTAL IRRIGATOR
The dental irrigator Of the brand apiker It is one of the best sellers on the market, with a unique design that allows for in-depth hygiene of the mouth.
Professionally designed, it is considered by many to be the best oral irrigator on the market. But will it live up to your expectations?
Features of the Apiker FC169 tabletop irrigator
These are all the features of the Apiker FC169 professional irrigator that will allow you to obtain multiple benefits and advantages for the health of your mouth:
- Size: 21 x 7.6 x 11.5cm
- Weight: 900 grams.
- Tank capacity: 600 milliliters.
- Colors: black and white
- Pressure levels: 10
- Electric cable to connect it to the current.
- Cable for the irrigator.
- 8 nozzles for different types of cleaning.
- IPX7 water resistance.
Why does Apiker's professional tabletop irrigator have such a price?
For many it would be unthinkable to achieve a result as perfect as when you have a dental cleaning at the dentist.
However, Apiker has succeeded in designing a tabletop irrigator that comes very close to that result. All thanks to its unique technology, with different pressure levels that allow you to adapt the type of cleaning according to your specific needs.
All this added to a complete set of accessories to carry out different types of cleaning, depending on the type of tooth or area of the mouth that you want to treat. After using it a couple of times, you will see for yourself that its price is more than justified.
The advantages of the Apiker oral irrigator
This small device has many features, but what will be the benefits it will bring to the daily hygiene of your mouth?
These are all its advantages:
- 10 levels of water pressure: The device has up to 10 levels of water pressure, adjustable with a small wheel just under the tank. Level 1 is the softest level, and level 10 is the most powerful.
- Various types of nozzles: In the box you will find 8 nozzles, to perform different cleaning tasks. will have three normal nozzles that will expel water, periodontitis mouthpiece for a more gentle care of the mouth, orthodontic mouthpiece to clean the teeth on which such an operation has been performeda mouthpiece to combat dental plaque, a mouthpiece to clean the tongue and finally, a nozzle to clean the nose.
- 600ml tank: The tank has a capacity of 600 ml, leak proof. This ability gives you 90 seconds cleaning, using the device to its maximum capacity.
- Waterproof: It has the water resistance seal IPX7. Don't worry about splashing from the sink, or getting wet by accident.
- Power connection: Although the device works with a lithium battery (included in the box), it is necessary that it be connected to the current to work.
- More effective than dental floss: If dental floss guarantees 40% more cleaning than a toothbrush, this Apiker dental irrigator is 60% more effective than dental floss. Thanks to the water jet you will be able to remove any remaining food, and clean between the gaps of the teeth more effectively than with the thread.
- Eliminates bacteria from the mouth: Thanks to the fact that it has a mouthpiece for the teeth, and another for the tongue, it guarantees the elimination of 99% of bacteria in the mouth. Eliminating every last trace of dirt, it puts an end to bad breath and helps prevent diseases such as periodontitis or cavities.
- Smaller than other models: One of its great advantages is that this tabletop dental irrigator is smaller than other models, so it will not take up as much space on the sink surface.
- Easy to find spare parts: The brand apiker sells a wide variety of packs, both with other accessories and spare parts for all their irrigators. You can easily get a new cable, irrigator, or other nozzles to get a more effective cleaning of your mouth.
Other benefits of using the Apiker dental hygiene station
Apart from all the advantages mentioned above, by including this irrigator in your cleaning routine, you will get all these benefits for the health of your mouth:
- Elimination of bad food.
- Reduction of bleeding gums, as well as sensitivity.
- Complete cleaning of every corner of your mouth.
- Thorough cleaning of the dental appliance.
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacterial plaque.
- Remove any remaining food. With its maximum level of pressure, you can finish off the most stuck remains.
- Thanks to its exclusive head, you can clean your tongue, preventing problems such as halitosis.
- It is 50% more effective than dental floss.
Correct use of the Apiker tabletop irrigator
As we have already mentioned before, this dental irrigator is very easy to use. Even so, let us indicate the steps to follow to use it for the first time:
- After unpacking it, place the battery in the corresponding compartment and plug the irrigator into the mains. Important: Remember that, even if it is connected to the current, the irrigator will not work without the battery.
- Rotate the nozzle to place it in the position that most interests you. Remember that these can be rotated up to 360º.
- Fill the reservoir tank with warm water. If you want to use rinse, first pour 550 ml of water and then 50 ml of mouthwash. It is not recommended to use it every day, because it will reduce the effectiveness of the irrigator.
- Select the tire pressure level. Remember that level 1 is the softest level, perfect for those who suffer from dental sensitivity, while level 10 is the most powerful, used mainly to remove food debris that is stuck, or stuck, between the teeth and remove plaque .
- Finally, place the irrigator button in the ON position to start it up.
- Depending on the height of your sink, you may need to lean over the sink a bit. The latter is advisable when you use a pressure above level 5, to avoid splashing.
- When you are finished using it, be sure to turn the switch back to the OFF position.
One important thing to remember is clean the tank if you used rinse, to avoid leftovers in the glass. If you only use water, you should clean the glass at least once a week with water.
Other features to take into account of the Apiker tabletop oral irrigator
Without a doubt, this irrigator is perfect for ensuring good hygiene. However, we could not avoid finding some "but":
- The cable is not too long: As with other models, the power cord is very long, so you should place it in a place in the sink that is close to the plug.
- It does not have functions: It is a pity that being one of the irrigators that offers the largest variety of nozzles, it does not have functions to customize the cleaning of the mouth according to the needs of the user.
- It makes quite a bit of noise: Compared to other models released on the market by Waterpik, it makes a lot of noise.
- It uses a lot of water: Although it guarantees 90 seconds of autonomy at its maximum power, it wastes a lot of water for constant cleaning.
Apiker Professional Benchtop Irrigator Reviews
Check the effectiveness of the Apiker FC169 irrigator, and all its functions, in the reviews that we leave you below.
They are proof of the high quality of this product, and of everything that we have told you previously throughout this review.
Opinions on the Apiker professional desktop oral irrigator
Opinion 5/5 😄
Aesthetically it is quite nice and the size of the set is similar to the Waterpik, although it has a bit more "toy" appearance than this.
Opinion 3/5 😕
The product works well, although I think that its useful life is not very long. It lasted just three years (minus a month) before the tube through which the water passes broke.
Opinion 1/5 😡
Very bad, it is the second time that it happens to me that the tube is punctured and the water comes out, there are no spare parts, for other waterpik there are, but for this one I cannot find them
Final conclusions of the Apiker professional irrigator
If you are going to buy this irrigator, the first thing to keep in mind is that not a substitute for toothbrushbut a complement to guarantee a deeper cleaning of the mouth.
Being one of the most basic models, with a quite low price and a robust structureis perfect for those who are going to try this type of appliance for the first time, as well as for those who do not have so many dental problems.
But if you need a device for a more gentle cleaning, or that works for a specific type of problem, such as tartar, it is not the most suitable.
Are you interested in purchasing the Apiker oral irrigator? We leave you with the best offer for this device. Run before they run out of stock!!
Deja un comentario