Oral-B Smart-5 Oral Care Station
Toothbrush, mouthwash, dental floss, irrigator... You have to use so many products to care for your mouth that there is not enough space for all of them. But there is a solution, an all in one: The Oral-B Smart 5 Oral Care Station.
A complete set with everything you will need to get a thorough cleaning of your mouth. But is it worth investing in it? Find out with our review!
Oral-B Smart 5 Dental Hygiene Station Features
Buying this complete dental hygiene station, you will have access to all these features:
- Size: 10x11x12cm
- Weight: 1.52 kg.
- 1 electric toothbrush
- 1 irrigator
- 4 Oxyjet heads.
- 6 replacement heads.
- Tank capacity: 600 ml.
- Microbubble jets.
- 5 pressure levels.
Why is the Oral-B Smart-5 flosser that price?
Oral-B is always synonymous with quality, but that alone is not enough to justify the price of your Smart-5 professional irrigator.
The brand offers a complete dental hygiene station, with which to carry out a complete cleaning of the user's mouth; On the one hand, it has an electric toothbrush, for previous cleaning, and on the other, the dental irrigator.
We cannot forget that the irrigator incorporates the Oxyjet technology, exclusive to the brand, and that it offers a gentle massage of the gums. In addition to several heads that allow cleaning adapted to the needs of your mouth.
Why buy the Oral-B Smart 5 dental station?
At first glance you will have noticed that it is a very complete team. But if you still have doubts, let us tell you about all its advantages:
- Two in one: It is clear that its first great advantage that it is a two in one. On the one hand, you have an electric toothbrush and on the other an irrigator.
- Various types of heads: Thanks to the Oxyet heads, you can perform a thorough cleaning of your mouth. And if one breaks down, don't worry, because you will have several spare parts.
- Microbubble technology: The irrigator uses Oral-B's unique microbubble technology. In other words, it doesn't just shoot a small stream of water, but you will notice how small bubbles hit the surface of your teeth. This helps a deeper cleaning, being more effective than a common irrigator.
- 600 ml tank: The tank has a capacity of 600 ml, more than enough for a cleaning of 90 to 120 seconds, depending on the power you choose.
- Pressure regulator: On the right side you have a wheel that will allow you to regulate the water pressure, level 1 being the lowest and level 5 the most powerful.
- Hose extension: One of the biggest problems with tabletop irrigators is that the hoses are very short. Oral-B has solved this problem with a hose of almost one meter. You no longer need to bend down to clean your mouth!
- Great resistance: This model is very robust, so don't worry if you hit it or if it falls. It won't break easily. Plus, it's waterproof, so it won't happen if it gets wet.
- Headroom: The Oral-B mouth station has a small compartment where you can store the heads that you do not use. It is located just above the water tank. So they won't get lost!
How to use the Oral-B Smart 5 dental irrigator? These are the steps!
Once you have installed the irrigator in the sink, and plugged in, these will be the steps you must follow to use it:
- Attach the nozzle you wish to use to the irrigator.
- Fill the reservoir with lukewarm water, up to the 600ml mark.
- Turn on the irrigator.
- Using the wheel, select the water pressure you want to use.
- Press the air filter button if you want a multi-jet. Otherwise, a single jet will come out, which will be used to clean specific areas.
- Stand over the sink and guide the mouthpiece over your teeth. To activate the irrigator slide the switch on the handle.
Now we will answer some frequently asked questions about the use of this irrigator:
- Can children use it? Yes, indeed, the lowest level is for children to use.
- What is the difference between monojet and multijet? The single-jet is for cleaning more specific areas of the mouth, while the multi-jet is for performing a small massage on the gums.
- Is it used to remove stains or whiten teeth? A daily use of this irrigator will help your teeth look whiter, while reducing stains.
- Can you use mouthwash? As long as it is mixed with water. It is best to fill the tank with 550 ml. of water and 50 ml. rinse.
- Should I use the irrigator or the toothbrush first? First do a quick cleaning with the toothbrush, putting a little toothpaste. Then repeat with the irrigator, to get a better result.
Benefits of using the Oral-B Smart-5 dental station
What will be the benefits for your mouth when using the Oral-B Smart-5 model?
- A more complete cleaning, since the electric toothbrush is 70% more effective than the conventional one and the irrigated one is 50% more effective than dental floss.
- Elimination of bacterial plaque and tartar.
- Reduction of gum inflammation, as well as bleeding.
- Easy to remove any type of food embedded between the teeth.
- A complete sensation of cleanliness, improving the color of the teeth and ending bad breath.
- Prevent the appearance of cavities, gingivitis and other conditions in your teeth.
Disadvantages of the Oral-B Smart-5 Dental Hygiene Station
This dental care station has seemed like a real wonder. However, it has not been saved from finding some other disadvantage:
- It brings very few heads: The heads that are included are very basic, and are not suitable for all types of care. You will have to buy them separately.
- It does not have a good grip system: Another of its great drawbacks is that the base does not have a good grip system. The best thing you can do is put it on a wooden board, or a smooth base of any other material, to make sure it is firm and does not fall into the sink.
- Cable length: While they managed to correct the small problem with the hose of the irrigator, with the length of the cable of the plug the same has not happened. If the plug is too far from the sink, you may not be able to plug it in and may have to resort to a power strip or extension cord.
- Lack of features: Despite being a very complete station, and having five levels of water pressure, some extra functions are missing that guarantee a more personalized cleaning.
What do users think of the Oral-B Smart 5 dental hygiene station?
Opinion 5/5 😄
My dentist recommended this product. He already told me that he had nothing to do with the brush of a lifetime and he was right! Nothing to do with the conventional brush. Now cleaning my mouth has become a ritual for me.
Opinion 3/5 😕
It takes up little space, which is very good, but when it comes to working it gets stuck and you have to press down for the water to come out well
It is not practical to store the different mouths that it brings because its design is not adequate
Opinion 1/5 😡
The truth is that it is not what I expected, I was quite disappointed. The brush does not have all the heads to test the functions it has, you have to buy them separately, it also makes a lot of noise and it does not seem to me that it leaves teeth as white as it promises.
Final evaluation of the Oral-B Smart 5 dental care station
It is a very interesting proposal, which gives you a fantastic two in one, saving a lot because it includes both the irrigator and an electric toothbrush.
Despite being such a basic model, it is more than enough for daily dental care for the whole family. In addition, its operation is quite simple, so children can use it without fear of breaking it or misconfiguring it.
In our opinion, it is one of the best options on the market for those who are looking for a desktop irrigator, both in terms of quality and price. And let's not forget that it is from the Oral-B brand, which guarantees good customer service and the possibility of finding spare parts when necessary.
Would you like to get this Oral-B oral hygiene station now? Take a look below and find the best offer on the net for this product!
Deja un comentario