Lacer hydro irrigator 500 G
In 2019 the brand lacer threw the electric hydro irrigator 500G, a revised and improved version of previous models, perfect for the home. Will it meet your expectations? Our review will help you find out!
Characteristics of Lacer Hydro Electric Oral Irrigator 500 G
These are all the features offered by the Lacer 500 G irrigator:
- Size: 25 x 25 x 30cm
- Weight: 1.5kg.
- Tank capacity: 600 ml.
- Includes 7 nozzles.
- Mouthpiece compartment.
- IPX7 water resistance.
- 7 pressure levels.
- Pause control on the handle.
- Hydrodynamic technology.
What is the reason behind the price of the Lacer Electric Irrigator 500G?
If we compare it, for example, with the 167891 model, its price is a little higher. The reason? Because it offers much more than that model and its predecessors.
To start, on the left side it has a compartment to place the mouthpieces, which will allow you to always have them at hand. Its size is larger, with a larger capacity tank and much more power in the jet.
In addition, the handle has a button to stop the jet whenever you need it, quickly and easily. As if that were not enough, the extension of the irrigator tube has been increased up to one meter, so that you do not have limitations when using it.
The advantages of using the Lacer 500 G dental hydro irrigator
Let's see below all the advantages that this irrigator offers you one by one. They will surprise you!
- A high-quality irrigator: The brand has spared no cost to create a resistant irrigator, both waterproof and shockproof, with unparalleled quality.
- Various types of nozzles: The irrigator includes a total of 7 heads; 1 for the tongue, 1 standard, 1 1 subgiginal, 2 electric brush and 1 gum massager.
- 7 pressure levels: You can control the power of the jet at all times with the irrigator wheel, regulating from a soft jet to a more powerful one.
- Compartment to store the nozzles: Don't you find it a nuisance to have to remove and store the heads every time? Well, that's over thanks to the compartment that includes the structure of the irrigator. You will always have them at hand.
- Ergonomic design: Whereas on other irrigators the handle design was somewhat crude, on the 500G irrigator they have designed a handle that is much more comfortable to grip.
- Pause system: On the handle you have a button that will allow you to pause the jet when you need it, without having to turn off the appliance. This is very practical when you need to stop cleaning for a moment to check if you have removed all traces of food or dirt.
- Waterproof: Don't worry if the irrigator gets wet, as it has the IPX7 Water Resistance Certificate. This means it could even be submerged, although you shouldn't try it, and it would still work.
- Tube up to 1 meter: The previous models had the problem that the tube of the irrigator was too short. For the 500G, they have increased its length up to 1 meter to make it more manageable.
- Large capacity tank: With the capacity of the irrigator tank, you will have up to 10 minutes of water without problems. In fact, it is designed so that two or more people can use it, without having to refill the tank each time.
The disadvantages of the Lacer 500G tabletop irrigator
They may have managed to remedy some of the problems that previous models had, but even so, this irrigator has several disadvantages:
- It is quite large, so it takes up a lot of space in the sink.
- The heads are not of very good quality, they must be replaced soon.
- The irrigator wheel is quite sensitive, and you have to be very careful when choosing the pressure level.
- Although the irrigator's design is ergonomic, it is still quite uncomfortable compared to other models.
- The power cord is not very long.
salesBestseller No. 3
Hangsun Portable Dental Flosser Cordless USB Rechargeable with 300ml Water Tank and 8 Nozzles for Travel and Home Use
- 【Deep Cleaning & High Power】Professional dental irrigator features high power. It is enough to complete the oral cleaning and the dental seams on top of which is especially indicated for people with dental implants, orthodontics or brackets. It comes with 8 different color nozzles so you can use it with your family members.
- 【3 Adjustable Water Pressure Mode】This oral irrigator has 3 adjustable pressure levels: Normal – high pressure for deep cleaning, Gentle – for gentle cleaning of sensitive gums and for children, Pulse – for massaging gums. Easy to use and save your time to see dentist.
- 【300ml & Easy to Clean】300ml capacity, larger mouth, make it easy to clean the dirt and bacteria in the tank. IPX7 waterproof, it can be used in the bathroom and taken on the go.
- 【USB Rechargeable】Lithium battery powered oral irrigator, comes with a USB charging cable, which can be connected to different adapters with a charging cable. It takes only 4-5 hours to fully charge.
- 【Take up little space】 It is very small and easy to carry, so you can take it to work or travel and use it at any time.
Steps to correctly use the 500G professional hydro irrigator
With this little guide you will immediately understand how the Lacer 500G irrigator works, and the steps you will have to follow each time you want to use it!
- Connect the irrigator to the electrical current.
- Fill the tank with water. It is recommended to use warm water for those who suffer from dental sensitivity or children.
- Attach the nozzle you wish to use to the irrigator handle.
- Select the pressure level.
- Press the button to start the irrigator.
- Lean slightly over the sink.
- Place the irrigator in your mouth.
- Press the button on the handle to start it up.
According to experts, for proper cleaning you must follow the line of the gums on the teeth.
Could mouthwash be used to improve cleaning? Of course, but it must be a small amount and, after each use, you will have to clean the water tank so that there are no residues.
What do users think about the Lacer 500 G hydro oral irrigator?
Opinion 5/5 😄
Opinion 3/5 😕
Opinion 1/5 😡
Bought on September 29 and November 15 no longer works. Throw the money
Final evaluation of the Lacer 500G electric irrigator
It is a very good proposal for a couple or a large family, especially if you have a large bathroom (in small ones it could become a hindrance and it is too heavy to be removing and putting it on every time).
It has quite a lot of power, surpassing the 125psi at level 7, which allows you to remove even the most sticky food remains. Yes, it is a shame that the wheel is so sensitive and the slightest tap can make it change to another level. let's not forget that It has a pause buttonso you can stop the jet at any time, without having to turn off the irrigator.
Added to a large capacity tank, which will allow several members of the family to use it without the need to waste more water than necessary, and a robust structure that will withstand any blow.
Are you going to buy the Lacer 500 G irrigator? Because if so, you should take a look at the offer that we leave you below.
Deja un comentario