How to make a homemade dental irrigator
Dental irrigators are very useful for deep cleaning the mouth. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford one.
This does not mean that you should give up, since there are some alternatives, such as, for example, design your own homemade oral irrigatorfollowing the steps that we will indicate.
The homemade oral irrigator that works
Throughout this post we are going to explain two ways to make a completely homemade irrigator, with very cheap and easy-to-find items:
To make this irrigator you will need:
- 1 20 ml disposable syringe (can be larger).
- Needle for the syringe.
These are the steps to follow to design it:
- Using cutting pliers to cut off the tip of the needle.
- Discard the tip of the needle.
- Check that the tip of your new needle is well flattened.
- Place it in the syringe (after filling it).
And voila, you already have a homemade irrigator that will have taken you just over 2 minutes to make.
If you prefer something that allows you to make more use of water, you can design this second model, for which you will need:
- The model 1 home irrigator
- Venoclysis equipment.
To design this irrigator, what we will use will be, only, the part Y IV set, so you remove the tube with a little force.
next, connect the Y to the homemade irrigator 1and at the end of the tube the needle that you have previously cut.
In this way, you will have an irrigator that will allow you to make more use of the water.
So that you have an example of the steps to follow, we leave you with a video in which you can see how they do it.
The advantages of a home irrigator
Does it have any advantage to make a homemade irrigator? Of course:
- It's very cheap.
- When it breaks, it will hardly cost you money to make a new one.
- It won't take up space.
- You can find the materials at any drug store.
- The tip can be easily bent.
The disadvantages of a home irrigator
Although it is an inexpensive option, it has quite a few disadvantages:
- The jet will barely have power.
- Children cannot use it.
- The water will barely give you two seconds of cleaning and you will have to refill the syringe continuously.
- It is not very hygienic.
- It is not used for serious problems in the mouth.
- It is impractical to clean an orthodontic.
- For a little more, you can buy yourself a low-end irrigator.
Deja un comentario