Farline Tabletop Irrigator | DENTAL IRRIGATOR
Farline hit the market with his tabletop irrigator, with the aim of making the difference between high-end and low-end models. Will it live up to expectations? Find out throughout our review!
Farline Oral Irrigator Features
According to the manufacturer's specifications, these are the characteristics of the Farline table irrigator:
- Size: 14 x 12 x 19cm
- Weight: 800 grams.
- Tank capacity: 600 ml.
- 2 modes of use.
- Includes 4 nozzles.
- IPX7 water resistance.
Why is the Farline dental flosser that price?
Farline wanted to design a tabletop irrigator with an affordable price for all users.but without sacrificing quality or functionality at any time.
This is how its tabletop irrigator was born, a model that greatly improves the brand's previous one, with more power, practicality and nozzles that allow you to customize the cleaning of the mouth in a few seconds.
Although it has some drawbacks that not all users will like, it is a very interesting proposal for newbies and regular users of irrigators looking for a cheaper option.
All the advantages of the Farline oral irrigator
Would knowing its advantages help you decide if this irrigator is for you? Let's see them!
- Cleaning any corner of the mouth: With a very silent mechanism, the irrigator allows cleaning any corner of the mouth. All this thanks to the fact that, once placed on the handle, you can rotate it 360º, depending on the situation. So you can easily clean the outside and inside of your teeth.
- Two modes of use: By turning the dial you can choose between two modes; he cleaning mode to clean the mouth of any debris or bacteria and massage to reduce inflammation of the gums.
- Large capacity water tank: Its tank has a capacity of up to 600mlwhich translates into almost 6 minutes of interrupted water at its lowest level.
- Automatic timer: Are you afraid of leaving the irrigator on? Don't worry, it has a automatic timer that activates after 2 minutes and stops the irrigator.
- roll tube: In a few seconds you can roll up the tube, to return the irrigator to its initial position.
- Various nozzles: In the box you will find four standard headsso each member of the house can have their own.
- Fits in any corner: It is not too big, so it will easily fit into any corner of the sink, regardless of its shape or design.
Bestseller No. 1
Waterpik Ultra Professional Tabletop Irrigator with Pressurized Water and Advanced Pressure Control System by 10 Positions with 7 Nozzles, Removal of Dental Plaque, Black (WP-662EU)
- Cleaner teeth – 50% more effective dental flosser than traditional dental floss, provides an incredibly fresh and clean mouthfeel
- Dental plaque removal – removes up to 99.9% of accumulated plaque, optimal for people who have difficulty using dental floss, toothpicks or interdental brushes
- Safe and gentle – optimal for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or periodontal pockets. 3 times more effective than dental floss
- Stronger Gums: Massages and stimulates gums improving circulation and keeping gums healthy; combines water pressure and pulsations to clean between your teeth and gums
- Start your cleaning routine: 7 nozzles, 10 pressure settings for an optimal and pleasant cleaning, 650 ml water tank for more than 90 seconds of use, optimal
salesBestseller No. 2
Cecotec Bamba ToothCare 1200 Jet Pro Oral Irrigator. 7 Nozzles, Up to 1250-1700 pulses per minute, LED Display, 1000 ml Capacity, 10 Pressure Settings, IPX4, UV Light Disinfection
- Its 360 degree rotating nozzles and its new pulse modulation technology allow access to where the toothbrush cannot reach, achieving a complete and deep cleaning, taking maximum care of oral health.
- Includes 7 interchangeable nozzles: 3 classic, 1 for plaque, 1 for orthodontics, 1 periodontal and 1 tongue cleaner, achieving all the necessary accessories for powerful oral cleaning in a single product.
- The most intense modes generate up to 1,250-1,700 pulses per minute for deep cleaning, adapted to all types of needs. It has a large 1,000 ml tank capacity, making it very easy to disassemble, fill and clean for new use.
- It has up to 10 pressure settings, from 30 to 125 psi, ensuring a deep cleaning without damaging the natural enamel of each denture and making it easy to find the most comfortable water pressure for each moment; nozzles washable under the tap, helping to maintain and preserve them
- It has a special space to store its 7 nozzles and to be able to disinfect them with the integrated UV light; compact design, can be stored anywhere in the bathroom, always at hand for use
salesBestseller No. 3
Panasonic EW1611W503 Stationary Electric Oral Irrigator (Ultrasonic technology, 10 power levels, Large Tank in Compact Space) White
- Cleaning system complementary to the use of an electric toothbrush. EW1611W503 irrigator effectively cleans the interdental spaces that the toothbrush does not reach
- The EW1611W503 irrigator has the most advanced ultrasonic technology, which enhances the power of cleaning by eliminating a greater amount of bacteria and food debris with the same water pressure (6.25Kgf/cm2), the novel shape of the nozzle generates a powerful water jet with high amount of microbubbles
- Compact design with a large 600 ml water tank capacity
- It has 10 pressure settings that go from the most gentle cleaning to the deepest cleaning with last user memory function
- Ideal for use with orthodontics and implants
Bestseller No. 4
Professional Dental Irrigator with 6 Nozzles 10 Water Pressure Settings, Professional Tabletop Irrigator, IPX7 Waterproof, Teeth Cleaning, Dental Plaque Removal
- Multifunctional Accessories: There are 5 different nozzles to meet your different needs (3 nozzles, 1 periodontitis nozzle, 1 brace nozzle, 1 bacteria stain nozzle, 1 tongue tartar cleaning nozzle).
- 10 Adjustable Water Pressure Settings: Water pressure from 30-125 psi, easy to find the most comfortable water pressure for each family member A truly dental irrigator. Ideal to avoid cavities, gingivitis, dental calculus, periodontitis and bad breath.
- Large Capacity and Leakproof: This dental flosser has a large water capacity of 600ml for 100 seconds of water flow, suitable for the whole family. IPX7 waterproof function that the dental irrigator can be used perfect even in water.
- Deep Cleaning Method: This oral irrigator removes up to 99.9% of accumulated plaque with 1,250-1,700 pulses of water per minute. Ideal for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or periodontal pockets.
- Use Technique: After the tips enter the mouth, at a 90 degree angle with the teeth, open the custom mode; Close your lips slightly to avoid splashing, but allow the water to flow freely into your mouth. The item provides 1 year warranty, it is the amazing gift for family and friends. (Multi-language user manual)
salesBestseller No. 5
Oral-B Oxyjet Dental Irrigator with Microbubble Technology + 4 Replacement Heads
- Oxyjet irrigator from Oral-B, the world's most dentist-recommended toothbrush brand
- Enriches the water with microbubbles of purified air to contribute to the health of the gums
- Cleans between the teeth: gently removes food debris
- Adjust the water pressure from low to high with the pressure control dial
- Contents: 1 Oxyjet cleaning system, 4 Oxyjet heads
How to use the Farline irrigator step by step
Using it will become a routine for you, but the first time you may have some "problems".
To avoid this, be sure to follow the steps below:
- Connect the irrigator to the current, making sure to place it on a smooth surface to avoid "accidents".
- Fill the reservoir with lukewarm water. Remember that you do not need to fill it out completely.
- Turn the dial to choose between cleaning or massage mode.
- To prevent water from dripping onto the floor, lean over the sink a bit.
- Place the nozzle on the handle.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Press the button on the handle to activate the jet and start cleaning.
As a recommendation, when you finish cleaning, if there is leftover water, throw it away. If you leave it in the warehouse, it could generate germs or other contaminating agents.
Other Farline Benchtop Irrigator Features to Consider
It is a fairly cheap option, but unfortunately, it has several disadvantages:
- It is quite basic for the price it has.
- It does not have legs that can improve the grip of the irrigator with the surface of the sink.
- The water jet is not very powerful. Some users will find it insufficient.
- The handle tube is quite short.
- The tank is not removable, which makes emptying it uncomfortable.
- It would have been better if it included more types of heads.
- The nozzles are quite fragile and break easily.
Compare the Farline irrigator with other models
Final evaluation of the Farline tabletop oral irrigator
It may not be the cheapest option on the market, and it is not the most practical either. However, yes you could take this into account if you were looking for a simple option to try an irrigator for the first time.
In our opinion, those who are looking for this type of product to clean brackets, or clean the mouth after a treatment, should look for another model. On the other hand, if it is only to complement the cleaning of your mouth, it is perfect for you.
Would you like to get this irrigator at the best price? Do not miss the great offer that we leave you below!
Deja un comentario