ENPULY Mini Portable Irrigator | DENTAL IRRIGATOR
Have you gotten so used to using the sprinkler after so much food that when you go out to eat you feel uncomfortable? It is true that most portable models are not designed to be taken anywhere.
However, the brand ENPULY launched a very practical mini portable irrigator on the market, perfect to take anywhere. Is it what you needed? Find out with our review!
These are the specific characteristics of this mini dental irrigator:
- 12.4 x 6.2 x 3.2 cm.
- 300 grams.
- 140ml tank.
- 5 nozzles.
- Micro USB cable + Plug.
- IPX8 certified.
- pulse technology.
- Two modes of use.
Advantages and Benefits of ENPULY Mini Portable Irrigator
Surely you already know all the benefits of using a dental irrigator, but what are the specific advantages of using this model? We tell you!
- 100% Portable: This model has an internal battery that will guarantee you 10 to 20 uses, depending on the power you use. It is small and can be stored in a pocket or bag to take with you.
- 2 modes of use: It has two modes of use, one smooth and other powerful. The lower one is for sensitive teeth or simple cleaning of the mouth, while the other is for removing food debris, removing plaque or cleaning brackets.
- 5 nozzles: Includes five nozzles; Two with a standard design, one for gingivitis, another for teeth where you have had orthodontics and one for the tongue.
- Telescopic tank: Its tank has a capacity of 140ml. What do you mean it is telescopic? What is hidden. You will need to release the clasp to release it before refilling. Although it has an intelligent closing system, it is advisable not to fill it until the moment of use.
- Mouthpiece compartment: Will you have to worry about where you will store the mouthpiece? Not much less! This device has a small compartment to store the mouthpiece that you want to take with you.
- Cleaning with a 360º angle: You will be able to carry out a thorough cleaning of your mouth thanks to the fact that the mouthpiece can be turned up to 360º. There will not be a single space in your mouth uncleaned.
- Fast charge: Another of its advantages is that the battery charges in a period of less than 4 hours. Be sure to take it charged when you leave home, and you will have several uses!
- Easy to use: This mini portable irrigator features a very simple design, weighing for both adults and children. In a very short time you will know how to use it.
- Waterproof: It has the IPX8 certificate of resistance to water, that is, it can get wet and submerge without fear.
How to use ENPULY portable dental irrigator
After the first use, you will see that its operation is actually quite simple. Even so, let us explain how to use it for the first time so you don't have any problems.
- The first thing you should do after taking it out of the box is put it to charge. On your first charge it may take a little more than 4 hours to be at 100%.
- When you want to use it, push up to deactivate the smart lock, releasing the tank.
- Open the compartment for the mouthpiece, which is in turn the hole through which you will have to fill the tank.
- Press the ON button and select the mode you want to use with the buttons on the right side.
- Insert the mouthpiece you want to use, applying a little pressure to make it fit well.
- Press the button again to start the jet.
- Follow the gum line for a complete cleaning of your teeth.
- Remember to turn it off once you have finished using it.
It is not advisable to use mouthwash with this irrigator, since being such a simple model the tubes would easily be damaged.
Disadvantages of ENPULY Electric Portable Irrigator
Being such a simple model, it is not surprising that we have found some small disadvantage to take into account when buying it:
- Their two modes of use may be insufficient for those with more particular needs. Although it makes up for it by including various types of nozzles.
- It's a model something heavier than other mini models on the market.
- Their design is not very comfortable to use
- The tank does not have much capacity, and it will empty quickly. If you are going to do a thorough cleaning of your mouth, you may need to refill it.
Final Conclusions of ENPULY Portable Electric Irrigator
This mini irrigator is a very interesting option for those who need to clean their teeth every time they finish eating and can't wait to get home.
What includes a bag In the box, you can store the irrigator inside and take it with you anywhere, either in your bag or backpack. It's a shame you don't have battery meterto know how much power it has left, so you may have to charge it often so it doesn't fail you when you need to use it.
Are you determined to get this irrigator? Because if so, we leave you with the best offer on the ENPULY mini irrigator on the net. Buy it at the best price!
Deja un comentario