Dental irrigator for receding gums
Neglected or inefficient oral hygiene can cause big problems for your mouth, such as receding gums.
Do you suffer from this condition? The dental irrigator can help you reduce its effects, providing multiple benefits for your mouth.
What are receding gums?
Also Known As gum recessionConsists of the loss of gum tissuethis is, the gums. In some cases, the tooth root is exposedwith dire consequences.
The most common reasons for this condition are:
- Scrape the gum tissue with a stiff bristle brush while brushing, cutting it down.
- Tartar buildup.
- Genetic factor.
- Poorly performed orthodontic treatment can lead to gum retraction.
- Dental implants that cause bone loss in nearby teeth.
Benefits of the oral irrigator in receding gums
Exactly how can an oral irrigator help you and what benefits will it have if you have gum recession?
- The irrigated stream removes 99% tartar, as well as bacterial plaque, compared to 20-30% of the toothbrush.
- Some models have massage function to relax sore gums.
- Reduces infection and bacteria that can accumulate in the bone when the gums recede.
- Can mix water with mouthwashto enhance its effects.
- the irrigators include special nozzles with which to clean the gums and teeth, reducing discomfort in the process.
- The water penetrates the interior of the periodontal pockets, eliminating the remains of dirt. This helps prevent bleeding gums.
You may also be interested in knowing
Deja un comentario