Aquapik 100 irrigator | DENTAL IRRIGATOR
Are you determined to buy a desktop irrigator, but do you not have a large budget and would you like it to be as complete as possible?
In this review we will analyze the Aquapik 100 oral and nasal irrigator, which perfectly matches your search criteria. This will help you? Keep reading and find out!
Features of the Aquapik 100 irrigator
When you buy the Aquapik 100 dental irrigator, you will have access to all these features:
- Size: 14.5 x 14.5 x 20.5cm
- Weight: 1 kg.
- Tank capacity: 600 ml.
- Mouthpiece compartment.
- Includes 8 nozzles.
- 10 pressure levels.
- IPX7 water resistance
- Cable to connect to the current.
What is the reason for the price of the Aquapik 100 tabletop irrigator?
Concerned about the price of this tabletop irrigator? You shouldn't, as it is a very cheap product. In fact, with everything it includes, it is one of the best investments you can make if you are considering buying an irrigator.
Think about it: You will not only have a high-capacity irrigator in your possession, it includes 8 different types of nozzles (among which are one for the mouth and another for the nose), it has 10 pressure levels and offers you a compartment to store the nozzles when not in use.
In a few words: It is a very complete product in which you will not have to invest another euro after the purchase. What now makes you much more attractive?
What are the advantages of using the Aquapik professional dental and oral irrigator?
Has this desktop dental irrigator caught your attention? It is not for less, since it is one of the most complete models on the market.
If you opt for it, these are all the advantages you will get:
- 10 pressure levels: Thanks to its wheel you can choose between 10 pressure levels, reaching a power of 1800 beats per minutewith a force of 30 to 130PSIone of the largest on the market.
- 8 types of nozzles: Includes 8 interchangeable nozzles that you can store in the compartment above the tank. You will have three classic ones, a tongue scraper, an orthodontic, a periodontal, a toothbrush and a nasal nozzle. A complete set so that each member of the family can take care of the hygiene of their mouth according to their specific needs.
- Large capacity tank: Its water tank has a capacity of up to 600 ml, which will guarantee you more than 2 minute interrupted cleaning. It can be removed to be cleaned separately, thus preventing the formation of pathogens and bacteria.
- Irrigator hose: The irrigator tube has an extension of 1 meter. What will give you total freedom of movement when performing hygiene tasks in your mouth.
- Nozzle Rotation: So that you can reach any corner of your mouth, the nozzles can be rotated 360º. Not a single loophole of your mouth will remain uncleaned.
- Waterproof: This irrigator has the IPX7 water resistance certificate. It can get wet without any problem.
- Multilanguage manual: Another great advantage is that among the languages included in the manual is Spanish. In other models they only come in English or French.
- Technical service: If at any time you have a problem with the device, you can contact the Aquapik technical service in Spain to help you solve it.
- Easy to use: Do you think that the irrigators you have seen are too complex? Well, the Aquapik 100 irrigator is very simple. Even your small children will be able to use it without problems.
All the benefits of using the Aquapik 100 dental hygiene station
In addition to all the advantages that we have mentioned above, using this oral hygiene station you will obtain all these benefits:
- Complete cleaning of the mouth thanks to the different types of nozzles.
- Plaque reduction up to 99.9%.
- Mouth cleaning with its exclusive mouthpiece, eliminating toxins and bacteria.
- Cleaning the nostrils with its exclusive design nozzle.
- Elimination of any remains of food or tartar.
- Prevention of the appearance of cavities or bleeding gums.
- Easy to clean an orthodontic with an exclusive nozzle for this purpose.
- By combining the water with a little rinse, you can reduce the effects of halitosis.
- Sensation of freshness in the mouth after each use.
- Deep cleaning of any space in the mouth, as well as the dental apparatus.
Steps to use the Aquapik 100 dental irrigator
In the instructions you will find the steps to follow to use it. But so that you don't have to waste time reading when it arrives, we leave you the steps to follow!
- Locate the irrigator in the sink. We advise you to put some support under the legs, such as wood, so that it has more stability.
- Connect the irrigator to the current.
- Fill the water tank, removing the nozzle compartment.
- Attach the nozzle you wish to use to the irrigator. To do this, exert a little pressure, you will hear a click when it is well attached.
- Select the level of water pressure with the wheel on the front. Remember that level 1 is the lowest and level 10 is the highest.
- Flip the switch to ON and begin cleaning, following the gum line.
- Once you're done, remember to toggle the switch to the OFF position.
Now let's answer some Frequently asked questions about this irrigator:
- Can it be used with mouthwash? Yes, as long as you pour out the water first, then rinse. After using it, be sure to clean it so that the taste of the rinse does not remain in the tank.
- If there is water left over, can I use it for next time? It's not advisable. If the water spends a long time in the tank, pathogens can form, and that would harm the health of your mouth every time you use the irrigator.
- How often do you have to clean the irrigator? It is advisable to clean the tank every two weeks or so. If you use it with mouthwash, you will need to clean it after you finish using it.
- Does it have other functions? No, it only has the 10 pressure levels.
I have sensitive teeth, what level should I use? In that case you should not use a pressure higher than level 3. This also applies to children.
Disadvantages to take into account of the Aquapik tabletop irrigator
There is nothing perfect. Although this model offers you many advantages, it also has some disadvantages that you should assess when deciding if you are going to buy this dental irrigator, such as:
- The legs are not of very good quality, so it is better to put some support that serves as a base. If not, when water collects under the sprinkler it will slip and may fall to the floor.
- Although it includes many mouthpieces, It does not have exclusive modes for themwhich is a shame because cleaning would be much more effective that way.
- That it has such a large deposit is a great advantage if there are many of you in the family nucleus, but if you are only going to use it, you will have to empty it after each use and you will waste a lot of water.
- Forever It will need to be plugged in to workwhich will be an extra light expense.
Aquapik 100 Benchtop Flosser Review
There is nothing like seeing this irrigator in full operation, to get an idea of how practical it can be for your daily dental hygiene routine:
Opinions from users of the Aquapik 100 irrigator
Opinion 5/5 😄
The material at first does not seem of great quality, but it works very well. You have to get practice, but it cleans very well, accesses difficult areas for the brush. It was recommended to me by my dentist.
Opinion 3/5 😕
It's like buying a car with a leaky gas tank. It is a pity that such a simple issue has not been resolved (in view of several videos that other users have published)
Opinion 1/5 😡
It stopped working four months after starting to use it. Pretty disappointed.
Final opinion of the professional irrigator Aquapik 100
It is one of the most demanded models, one of the best valued by users and highly recommended by dentists. Not surprisingly, the company relied on professionals from the sector for its development.
It may have several drawbacks, but when you consider the variety of mouthpieces it includes, its simplicity, and its price, it is something that can be overlooked. It's perfect for first-time irrigators, like those looking for a replacement for their old irrigator.
Would you like to buy it at the best possible price? Here below we leave you an offer that you cannot refuse! Get him now!
Deja un comentario